X-press Window Tinting Window Film Provides Complete Skin Protection
Clear glass used for windows in your home, office or automobile offers protection only from UVB rays, those that cause sunburn. Unless specially coated, glass offers no protection for UVA rays, which cause both aging and skin cancer. In addition, UVA rays penetrate glass year round no matter what the season leaving you exposed, even in the winter when you are less likely to wear sun screen. To protect yourself, your children and even your pets, you need protection from UVA and UVB rays.
X-press Window Tinting window film offers a one-time application that that offers affordable and safe protection. In addition, window film blocks 99% of both UVA and UVB year round. Window film converts glass from providing UVB protection to providing complete protection for both UVA (A for aging) and UVB (B for sunburn) rays.
X-press Window Tinting window films provide a wide range of benefits in one simple solution:
- Protection from harmful UV rays
- Up to 30% energy savings
- Protection from flying glass in the event of breakage
- Deterrent against break-ins
- Enhanced look and privacy
- Increased interior comfort
- X-press Window Tinting films is recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation
- Recommended Films
Skin Cancer Foundation Recommended Solar Gard Films
Many people think of sun damage only when they’re in the yard or at the beach. But the reality is we have to change how we think about skin cancer. The sun is harmful, whether exposure is at the beach, at work, at home or in the car. Solar Gard’s Seal of Recommendation from the Skin Cancer Foundation demonstrates that our window film is an excellent solution for anyone who is looking to protect their skin.
According to the Skin Cancer Foundation:
- Over 66,000 deaths occur annually worldwide from melanoma and other skin cancers (World Health Organization)
- Currently between 2 and 3 million non-melanoma skin cancers and 132,000 melanoma skin cancers occur globally each year caused by UVA and UVB rays (World Health Organization)
- One in 5 Americans will develop skin cancer in the course of a lifetime
- More than 90 percent of all skin cancers are caused by cumulative ultraviolet radiation exposure
Skin Cancer Foundation Recommended Films Include:
- Silver 50, 35, 20
- Stainless Steel 50, 35 30, 20, 10
- Low-E Silver AG 25
- Solar Bronze 50, 35, 20
- Skin Protection Facts
UV Protection and X-press Window Tinting Window Film
- UV protection of at least SPF 2851
- Blocks 99% of UV rays
- Prevents aging associated with sun damage
- Provides year-round sun protection
Other benefits of window film:
- Reduces energy costs associated with air conditioning
- Improves safety and security by holding glass shards intact upon impact
- Increases interior comfort by reducing hot spots
X-press Window Tinting window film’s SPF 285+ was determined by the Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory’s window film analysis software program.
UV Radiation and Photosensitive Conditions
X-press Window Tinting window film also reduces the harmful effects of sunlight if you suffer from a photosensitive condition. Dozens of these conditions have been identified including:
- Actinic Prurigo
- Bloom Syndrome
- Discoid Lupus Erythematosus
- Dubowitz Syndrome
- Ichthyosis (Trichothiodystrophy)
- Photosensitive Erythema Multiforme
- Polymorphous Light Eruption
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- Three M Syndrome
- For Dermatologists
More than anyone, you realize the damaging effects of accumulated UV exposure. But what you may not know is that your patients’ homes are a big risk factor. You see, 72% of architectural windows in the US provide minimal UVA protection.
X-press Window Tinting offers a solution that offers year round UVA and UVB protection with a single application – solar control window film. With a wide range of Skin Cancer Foundation recommended window films, a one-time application of X-press Window Tinting window films on automobiles reject 99% of damaging UVA and UVB rays, keeping your patients safe from exposure.
To locate a local dealer so you can refer your patients, use our X-press Window Tinting dealer locator today.